Tips For Healthy Nails | Nail Care Tips Everyone Should Know For Healthy & Strong Nail
Nail it is an important part of our hands, if our nails are long and beautiful, then our hands also look beautiful. Therefore, it is very important to take nail care, but we are not able to take nail care without the right knowledge.
So today we are going to tell you some simple Tips For Healthy Nails, by following which you can get beautiful and long nails. For this, you don’t need to go anywhere, you can follow these nail care tips at home.
Through these homemade nail care tips can be taken at home and you can also get the desired nail shape.
Now Let’s know Nail Treatment at Home, which will make your nails look strong and shiny.
1. Remove previously applied nail polish. An acetone-based nail-polish remover is slightly more rigid than a non-acetone remover, but an acetone remover gets the job done faster, no matter what kind of polish remover you use on the nail. It’s going to have a drying effect on the nail area and cuticles. You must minimize contact with any nail-polish remover for the goodness of your nails and cuticles (ie, don’t soak your nails in it until you remove the gel-based polish).
2. Clip the nails for shape, if necessary, after soaking them in water for only a few seconds, when the nails are dry then gently shape them. A slightly rounded nail shape or a square-rounded edge is usually the best way to go. Avoid metal or extremely thick nail files to prevent splintering – opt for a crystal nail file instead.
3. Now keep your hands in a bowl of warm (not too hot) water and mix your gentle face cleanser in the water. Avoid adding detergent or soap cleaner to the water as these can dry up and damage your cuticles. Soaking the cuticle before trimming is important, but actually over-soaking damages the skin and nails, so keep it for three minutes or less.
4. When cutting away the thickened skin around the nail, applying a bit of cuticle remover and massage it. Sit it on the cuticle area for a few seconds only. Very gently push the cuticle back away from the nail with a cuticle pushing tool, but don’t push it too far because it can damage nail growth or fray the cuticles.
5. Remove hangnails around the sides of the nail, but again, be careful not to cut into the nail itself or to cut into the skin too deeply.
6. Massage your nails, cuticles, and all over the hands with the help of rich cream or silky oil to hydrate and replenish skin.
7. Buff your nails with a nail buffer gently. You can rub in some Vitamin E or A oil, almond oil, or olive oil to your nails.
8. If your nails weak or brittle, use a base coat of ridge-filling nail polish to shore up the nail. A base coat also protects nails from staining and prevents chipping.
9. Next, apply your color polish in layers, allowing each layer to dry between coats. Two coats of color polish, followed by a top coat to add shine and luster should do the trick.
With the help of the image below, you can easily understand the tips of healthy nails …
Also, Read This:-