Strawberry legs ~ Easy Way To Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs At Home
Strawberry Legs – When small dark spots develop on the feet. If you also have strawberry legs, then here are some home remedies to get rid of strawberry legs, so that you can get smooth legs.
Strawberry Legs are not harmful in any way, but strawberry legs can cause problems especially for girls who like to wear shorts dress more because the beauty of your legs decreases slightly due to strawberry legs.
In this article, we will learn what is strawberry legs. Here we will also understand what are the causes of strawberry legs and how to get rid of strawberry legs. To fix this problem we can take the help of some home remedies, which can prove very effective to get rid of strawberry legs.
Strawberry legs are the appearance of small black dots under the top layer of skin. It is called strawberry legs because it slightly resembles strawberry skin and seeds.
Strawberry leg is a skin type; Or skin condition that trap dead skin, oils, and bacteria from enlarged pores or hair follicles. It can occur in other parts of the body such as hands and buttocks. But it is mainly found on the legs because we have shaved our legs more.
What are the causes of Strawberry legs?
- Clogged pores
- Keratosis pilaris
- Overly dry skin
- Ingrown hairs
Symptoms of Strawberry Legs
If you have strawberry legs, you may experience the following symptoms in your legs.
- The legs look like a strawberry.
- Small red or black spots and blisters on your legs.
- Clogged pores on the skin.
- Rough, dry, irritated, and dull skin.
Now I know… you must have understood what is strawberry legs, why does it happen and what are the symptoms for strawberry legs.
Below we are discussing how to get rid of strawberry legs at home. With the help of these home remedies, you can get rid of Strawberry legs in a few days. Scroll down the page to know …
1. Aloe Vera:
- Take a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract its gel.
- Now apply this gel on your leg and massage gently for 5 to 2 minutes.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then rinse it with cold water.
2. Ground Coffee:
Ground coffee works as an excellent exfoliator. It makes the skin smooth and radiant by removing dead cells.
- Take 1/2 cup ground coffee and 1/2 cup brown sugar and mix it together.
- Add 1/2 cup of coconut oil to the mixture. Mix it well.
- Now rub this mixture on your leg.
- Leave it for a few minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
3. Rose Water and Cucumber:
The mixture of rose water with cucumber is super soothing for the legs and it gets rid of strawberry legs. Cucumbers are rich in vitamin-C which protects the skin from irritation.
Rose moisturizes the skin. Rosewater tends to soothe the skin and open closed pores.
- Mash or blend the cucumber.
- Add a few drops of rose water to the juice of this cucumber and mix it.
- Now apply this paste on your feet, and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with water and repeat it daily to get rid of strawberry legs fast.
Buttermilk helps remove dead skin cells that give free strawberry legs.
- Add a cup of buttermilk to a bucket of water.
- Now soak your legs in buttermilk water for a few minutes.
- Then wash your legs with water.
- Do this every day to keep your skin bright and soft.
5. Tea tree oil:
Tea tree oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can treat dry, and dead skin. This oil is an ideal herbal remedy for most skin problems, it is a good way to get rid of strawberry legs at home.
- Take a few drops of tea tree oil and olive oil. Now mix it.
- Massage it gently in the legs in a circular motion.
- Leave it on your skin for 5-10 minutes to absorb.
- Wash your legs with water.
- Try it every night.
6. Egg White:
Egg white helps to tighten and brighten the skin. It contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals that nourish our skin. Egg whites are also powerful astringents that can reduce the appearance of strawberry legs.
- Take 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix it and apply this paste on your legs.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse it with water.
- Do this once every day.
More Tips To Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs Naturally At Home
- Old, dull razors or without shaving cream can sometimes cause of strawberry legs. Must use shaving cream when shaving.
- Use a moisturizing cream on your skin immediately after a shower. You can also moisturize your skin at night before bed. With the help of moisture, your skin will improve the prevent the symptoms of strawberry legs.
- Scrub your legs at least 1-2 times a week. It helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your legs and reduce strawberry legs.
Note: Strawberry legs are generally not a cause for concern. Home remedies and self-care can prevent strawberry legs. If home remedies don’t work, consult a dermatologist.
Question & Answer
Q. How to get rid of strawberry legs without surgery?
A. You can get rid of strawberry legs without surgery with the help of exfoliate and moisturize daily.
Q. How long does it take to get rid of strawberry legs?
A. It can take a few months to get rid of strawberry legs.