Rice Ice Cubes For Clear Glowing Skin
Ice cube massage is the best to get fresh, healthy, and glowing skin. So this time, to make the skin always young, use rice ice cube…Rice water ice cubes are a great skin treatment, especially during summers…
Everyone must have eaten cooked rice, but do you know that you can use rice to enhance your face as well. Rice can enhance your beauty.👱
Rice water is very good for both your skin and hair. Rice contains many vitamins and minerals along with amino acids which are very good for the skin.
Rice water also contains carbohydrates, which makes the hair strong, and maintains flexibility in the hair. Applying it to the hair maintains the natural shine of the hair.
Here we will learn how to make rice ice cubes for clear glowing skin. Rub rice ice cube daily for skin tightening, flawless, and radiant skin.
Rice has anti-aging properties that maintain skin elasticity. It reduces blemishes and brightens the skin. Rice water contains important nutrients that help lighten your complexion and tighten pores.
Rice water, if used regularly, can reduce eczema, Hyperpigmentation, and acne scars. It helps to keep you fresh all the time.
1.Cooked Rice Ice Cubes:-
Ingredients: 2-3 tablespoons of cooked rice, 2-3 tablespoons of rose water, and 3-4 tablespoons of milk.
How to make:
- Take cooked rice in a bowl and grind it by adding rose water. Make sure it Should be a smooth paste.
- After this, mix rose water, milk, and rice paste together and mix it well and make a smooth paste.
- Now pour this mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze it.
- You can also add chopped mint leaves to the mixture.
How to use:
- Pop 1 ice cube and rub it on your face.
- Gently massage your face with circular motions for a minute or two.
- After applying it, let the face dry for 10 – 15 minutes and then wash it with water.
- It’ll make your face look fresh & glowy.
2. Rice Water Ice Cubes:-
Ingredients: 4 tbsp rice water, 3 tbsp raw milk, 1 tsp honey, and some rose petals.
How to make:
- Take a bowl and mix rice water, raw milk, honey, and rose petals together in it.
- Now pour it into an ice cube tray and freeze it.
How to use:
- Rub an ice cube on your skin or wrap it in a soft cloth, gently rub an ice cube over the skin and allow the mixture to be absorbed into the skin.
- After a few minutes wash your face with water.
Benefits of Rice Ice Cubes For Skin:-
Rice ice cube massage improves blood circulation in your skin and makes it shiny. It makes your skin vibrant and healthy.
Question & Answer:-
Q: How long can you keep Rice Ice Cube in the refrigerator?
A: Can be kept in the refrigerator comfortably for 5-6 days.
Q: Can I make rice water ice cubes using rice flour?
A: Yes… For this, you make a smooth paste using rice flour and water and then keep it in the fridge to freeze. But keep in mind that rice flour is not gritty.