Review of Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
By Salsabilla Kiranasafira – December 14, 2021
Who is really diligent in skincare but forgets to take care of their lips? I used to be one of those people who was really lazy to take care of my lips, until they became dry and when I put on lipstick they couldn’t be even. The reason I’m lazy to take care of my lips is because I haven’t found the right product yet. But now I’ve found my favorite product for taking care of lips, namely Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub!
Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub is a lip care product whose function is to exfoliate dead skin cells. The first to know this product is from the posts of several mutuals on Instagram. When I read mutual reviews on Instagram, I was super interested in this product because it’s super cute and they said it’s good for exfoliating lips.
I’ll start by explaining the claims first. This product has several claims, including:
- Removes dead skin cells on dry and chapped lips
- Cleans the remaining dirt on the lips and makes them look naturally brighter
- Helps brighten and restore bright color to dull lips
- Helps make lips smoother and softer
- Helps moisturize and nourish lips
Okay, that’s enough, discussing the brief description and claims of Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub, now it’s time for me to share what I think about the product review!
Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub is packaged in a small clear jar containing 5 grams. The type of cap is threaded and there is an inner lid inside. In my opinion, the packaging is super hygienic because the lid is layered, but there is one thing that is lacking, namely the spatula. Actually, this hygienic layered packaging does feel more secure, but the downside is that it’s a bit cumbersome if you want to use it when you’re in a hurry.
For the outer packaging, there is a super cute box! Honestly, this box is super cute and informative. There is a super complete description of the brand, product name, size, ingredients, expiration date and others.
Ingredients Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Silica, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Aspartame, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor, Fragrance, Gluconobacter/Honey Ferment Filtrate, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, CI 16255
This Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub contains Coconut Oil, Honey, Vitamin E and Watermelon Extract. We will discuss one by one, what are the benefits of this content…
- Coconut Oil – Its function is to moisturize the lips and reduce chapped lips
- Honey Extract – Brighten lip color and make lips smoother
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) – Moisturizes and makes lips supple
- Watermelon (Citrullus Lanatus) Extract – Nourish lips
This product also has BPOM, yes, (BPOM NA18211300191). In addition, this Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub safe for use by pregnant women, breastfeeding, can be used for men and women and safe if accidentally eaten.
Texture and Scents Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
The texture of this Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub is pink sugar granules. Sugar granules are enough big but smooth, so it does not make the lips hurt when used. Oh yes, he smells like a sweet watermelon and tastes sweet too hihi. But don’t eat it on purpose.
How To Use Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
I usually use this Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub as a weekly treatments, so 1-2x a week. For use, I prefer the afternoon. The trick is to clean your hands first to make them clean and hygienic when taking the scrub in the package. Sometimes I also use a small spatula to pick up the scrub. After that, apply to the lips and rub gently in a circular motion on the upper and lower lips. After that, let stand for 2-3 minutes and rinse. Usually after using Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub, I immediately use Noera Watermelon Lip Balm.
My Thoughts About Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub
As I have already determined at the beginning, I used to rarely take care of my lips. So it’s been confirmed that my lips are dry, cracked, just not really. When I tried this Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub, I didn’t have high expectations. But the result is really okay!
As you can see from the before photo, my lips are super dry and chapped. After scrubbing, my lips are so smoother, taste too more moist and soft. Besides, my lips are visible more red and brighter. Really Luv with this Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub! Oh yes, for before and after, I also complete my lip care with Noera Watermelon Lip Balm.
Now is the time to check whether the claims of Noera Watermelon Lip Scrub match the benefits that I feel…
- Removes dead skin cells on dry and chapped lips – yes! It can be seen from the before and after photos that the dead skin cells on my lips are gone
- Cleans the remaining dirt on the lips and makes them look naturally brighter – Yes, I was also surprised when I looked at it, how come my face looks fresher… it’s because my lips are lighter in color!
- Helps brighten and restore bright color to dull lips – yes! It can also be seen from the photo, what was originally dull turned bright
- Helps make lips smoother and softer – yes! Even though from the photo you can’t tell if it’s soft or not, but honestly when you hold it, it feels smoother and softer
- Helps moisturize and nourish lips – Of course, yes! This is so yes! I feel my lips are softer and healthier.
Interested to try?