Recommended Non-sticky Deodorant – bella’ s
By Salsabilla Kiranasafira – January 29, 2021
Who likes being annoyed when after using deodorant it sticks to clothes and makes our clothes have stains that are hard to remove? Or if you want to go in a hurry and don’t have enough time to wait for your deodorant to dry? Hmm, isn’t that really bad? I myself also often experience these annoying things, until I finally tried the deodorant spray from Need Deodorant.
Need is a local brand that has deodorant spray products. The product from Need Deodorant has beenBPOM yes so safe. The ingredients too 100% natural. This product has several claims:
- Controlling Body Odor and Excessive Sweating
- Brighten Armpits
- Leaves No Residue or Stains
- Slows Armpit Hair Growth
This product is packaged in a 60ml plastic bottle. I like the packaging because it looks simple but still beautiful. With a combination of pink, maroon, and white, the packaging label looks really cute. On the back of the label is also written product information starting from the description, ingeredients, how to use, up to the BPOM number.
As the name implies, the applicator of this product is a spray. The spray is very smooth, and spreads so it doesn’t get wet in one place. The liquid is clear and absorbs quickly into the skin. In addition, this product is also not sticky. Maybe because it absorbs quickly, so it doesn’t feel sticky on the skin.
aqua, potassium alum, piper betle, lemon, aloevera
Besides simple In terms of packaging, it turns out that the content of this product is also simple. This product is the basic ingredient Aqua or water. Well this product contains Potassium Alum which is alum water. This alum water has many benefits, it can remove odors and inhibit hair growth. Alum water is indeed one of the basic ingredients for making deodorant.
This product also contains Piper Betle which is a betel leaf. This content is an antibacterial that can eliminate body odor. If you browsingYou will find several studies on the effect of rubbing betel leaves on the bacteria that cause body odor.
Next content is here lemon which does have antioxidant properties. Lemon can help lighten underarm skin. there is also aloe vera which will give effect soothing and antibacterial.
I think Need Deodorant is really magical. Why? Because I need this deodorant odorless, colorless, non-sticky, but really can keep sweat and it doesn’t smell bad.
Some time ago I asked my friends on line on instagram bellabeautydiary. I asked him what makes him uncomfortable with the deodorant he’s using. Turns out most answered deodorant that took a long time, greasy, sticks to clothes and is sticky, makes them wet, irritated, itchy, until they smell bad when they get sweaty.
Well, I didn’t find those uncomfortable things as long as I used Need Deodorant. This super comfortable according to me. I was so shocked that I said I need this deodorant, it’s magical haha. Let’s see the claims and the reality…
- Controls Body Odor and Excessive Sweating – yes! I feel like he really can control sweat and it doesn’t smell at all. It doesn’t smell really good here pure it doesn’t smell, either it smells good or it doesn’t smell because this product doesn’t really have a scent at all.
- Brighten Armpits – I don’t think so. I think this claim will be more visible if it is balanced with exfoliating or scrubbing the armpits regularly, for example.
- Leaves No Residue or Stains – ofc, yes. because this product is colorless and super liquid like water, it doesn’t leave any residue. Yes, there may still be residue left to hold the sweat, but it doesn’t taste good greasy or sticky.
- Slows Armpit Hair Growth – hmm. I don’t really know this one because the first time I used this product, I finished it waxing, so yeah I don’t know huhu. I’ll update again on Instagram later!