Oily Skin Care Tips | Oily Skin No Problem
1. Honey Lemon and Sugar: The honey can help reduce excess oil on the skin, clean the pores and prevent wrinkles. Honey makes the skin nourishes and moisturizes it. The lemon extends extra oil, its bleaching properties soften the skin without any side effects. Sugar also helps in hydrating the skin.
|Honey Lemon and Sugar Mask|
Step1: Take one spoon of honey, lemon, and sugar each.
Step2: Apply the mixture to the skin. Gently massage for a few minutes and leave it for a few minutes.
Step3: Wash Your face with water.
Repeat this process 3 times a week.
Click Here: How-to-get-fair-skin
2.Cucumber Mask: Cucumber is the best face mask for oily skin. Cucumber is well known for cooling properties, which are beneficial in controlling oil production. It contains vitamins A and E, potassium, magnesium, and minerals, which are very good for nourishing the skin.
Step1: Grind cucumber with the help of a grinder.
Step2: Apply this mask to your face and neck. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
Do this daily before going to bed.
Step 1: Blend tomatoes and remove the juice from them.
Step 2: Using a cotton ball and apply it to your face.
Step 3: Gently Massage for a few minutes and dry it, leave it and wash it with lukewarm water.
Repeat this process once a day.
4. Honey: Honey is one of nature’s most revered skin treatments. Due to antibacterial and antiseptic capabilities in honey, it can help oil and acne-prone skin. Honey is also natural moisture, so it helps in keeping the skin moist. The use of honey is considered to be best for the treatment of acne and oily skin.
Step 1: Take 2 tablespoons, honey. Apply it on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: After that wash your face with water.
Use it every day for the best result.
5. Oatmeal: Oatmeal helps calm inflamed skin and absorb excess oil. It also helps exfoliate dead skin.
Step 1: Combine 1/2 cup ground oats with hot water to form a paste.
Step 2: Mix 1 tablespoon honey in this mixture and mix it properly.
Step 3: Apply and Massage the oatmeal mixture into your face for about three minutes.
Step 4: Rinse with warm water.
Use it one time a week.
6. Almonds: Almonds not only help to exfoliate your skin but also help to remove excess oils and impurities.
Step 1: Grind 3-4 almonds and add 2 tablespoons of honey.
Step 2: Gently apply on your face.
Step 3: Leave the mask for 10-15 minutes.
Rinse with hot water.
7. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is known for soothing and other skin conditions. It helps in the treatment of flaky skin caused by an oily patch. Aloe vera is good for oily skin.
Step 1: Apply a thin layer on your face before sleeping and leave it till morning.
Step 2: Wash your face with water in the morning.
Use it daily.
-: Natural Tips For Oily Skin:-
1. Wash your face: Many people with oily skin do not wash their face daily. If your skin is oily, then you should wash your face twice a day – but do not overdo it.
|Wash Your Face|
Avoid hard soap or detergent. Use a gentle soap like glycerin soap or face wash.
2. Drink Lemon Water: Take plenty of quality water to keep the skin hydrated and toxins out.
A piece of lemon in your water will help to clean the toxins from the blood, which helps keep the skin clean and bright.