Nail care tips and tricks
Nail care tips and tricks with easy home Remedies
Every girl has a desire, her nails should be beautiful and long. Because nails play an important role in enhancing the beauty of their hands.
But we need to take care of nails like our other body part. Otherwise, they become weak and break down. Nails can be made beautiful by taking care of them. Nails increase their personality.
Some beneficial tips for nail growth
1. Don’t bite your nails: When you cut your nails, it damages your nails. Cutting it off nails are bad When you cut the end of the nails. The upper part of the nail bed is in contact with the bacteria, which can cause infection, which can spread throughout the nails.
2. Never pull off your hangnails: It is not only painful but it is also a high risk of infection. So never pull off hangnails but it is safer to cover hangnails with medicated bandages.
3. Use moisturizer cream in your nails: Our skin and nails constant hydration. While applying hand cream, ensure apply moisturizer cream in your fingernails. It helps to moisturize your nails and help to prevent your nails form the crack, brittleness, and breakages.
4. Keep your cuttles: Cuttles does not be cut because it may damage nails as well as sides of the nails. It is better to push them in a very gentle manner at the 45-degree angle.
Home remedies to get rid of brittle, weak and split nails
|Brittle, weak and split nails|
1. Olive Oil: It is necessary to keep them moisturized well for the development of your nails. Olive oil is best for nail care. Olive oil contains vitamin E which improves blood circulation, and helps repair damaged nails and promotes nail power and growth.
Take 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix it well and heat the mixture in microwave or gas for a few seconds until the mixture becomes slightly warm.
Apply this hot oil mixture to your fingernails with the help of a cotton ball or your fingers. Slowly massage your nails for 2-3 minutes. Let it dry for a few minutes and wear gloves. Leave it all night. Repeat this for a few days daily.
2. Apple cider Vinegar :
|Apple Cider vinegar|
Take 2 tablespoon water and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. Mix this mixture well and then Soak your nails in this mixture for a few minutes.
Now after soaking, push down your cuticles gently for a few minutes. Continue doing this process for a few days.
3.Lemon: Lemons contain vitamin c that is very good for nail growth and it also gives you shine nails.
Take a lemon. Cut the lemon into two parts.
Now rub your nails with lemon. Lemon contains Vitamin C which is good for nails. Rub it 2 min. then wash your nails with water.
4. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil help for healthy nail growth. It contains many nutrients to keep your nails strong and also moisturized your nails.
Take 2 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of honey
|Rosemary essential oil|
and 4 drops of rosemary essential oil. Mix it well and then warm this mix in microwave or gas for few seconds until the mixture becomes slightly warm. Now soak your nails in it for 15 min. Use this remedy one or two times a week.
Take 2 tablespoon flaxseed oil. Rub this oil on your nails and massage gently for a few minutes. Leave it for a few minutes and then wear gloves for a few hours.
6. Tomato juice and Garlic: Tomato contains a high amount of biotin. Which is help for nail growth and also make your nail thick and shiny.
Take 2 spoon tomato juice and 2 teaspoon olive oil in a bowl. Mix it well, soak your nails for 10 minutes in this mixture. Take garlic after this process. Cut the garlic in two pieces. Now rub garlic on your nails. Leave it for 10 minutes to dry. Then wash your nails with normal water.
Garlic contains selenium. Which is very good for Nell Growth.
7. Orange Juice: Orange juice helps to nail growth. Orange contains vitamin c which is good for healthy nails.
Soak your nails in fresh orange juice. Wait for 10 minutes and then wash your nails with normal warm water. Use this remedy daily until you not get your result.
8. Green tea:
Take a cup of green tea and let it cool down. Now add 7-8 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Mix it well now soak your nails in this mixture for 10 min.
|Tea tree oil|
Tea Tree Oil can repair damaged nails. It has antiseptic properties that help in the prevention and treatment of fungal infections which often cause weak and brittle nails.
9.Glycerin: Massage your nails with the help of glycerin. Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Then wash your nails with the help of water. Do this every day for a few days. In a few days, your nail will become strong and shiny.
Best Diet which is helpful for nail growth :
1. Drink lots of water. Water is also important to nail growth and cuticles hydrated. It also helps to make strong nails.
2. Include proteins in your diet. Protein helps to grow nails. When there is a lack of protein deficiency in your body, there are white spots on your nails and make them weak.
3. Fatty acids are very good for brittle or flaking nails. For fatty acids, take 1 spoonful of flaxseed oil per day in your diet.
4. Almonds are a good source of biotin and contain enough amounts of magnesium and calcium which help in nail growth.
5. Spinach is a great source of vitamin-E and also contains enough amounts of magnesium and calcium to support nail growth.
6. Pumpkin Seeds are a great source of iron and zinc that make our nails strong and long.