Masoor Dal Face Packs for Glowing Skin
These homemade face packs of Masoor Dal (Red lentils) helps you to get rid of dead skin and also gives you glowing skin. You can get very fair and beautiful skin by using Masoor Dal (Red lentils) Face Packs.
Just as our body needs protein to keep fit and healthy, similarly our skin also needs protein to make it healthy and glowing.
We consume lentils in our diet for protein. A lot of vitamins and minerals are also found in lentils which not only nourish the body but also provide you beautiful skin. For this, You can also use homemade lentils face packs on the skin.
Here we will tell you about the benefits of the Masoor Dal (Red lentils) face pack. Masoor dal helps to get rid of pigmentation, acne scars, and wrinkles.
This face pack is one of the best and effective face packs for skin whitening.
Benefits Of Masoor Dal (Red Lentils):-
Although all Pulses are very beneficial for our health, according to me Masoor dal (red lentils) should be consumed as it is very good in taste and contains a high amount of protein which will also have a very good effect on your skin.
Also, Read This: How To Use Coffee For Skin Whitening – Get Spotless White Skin
Red lentils contain essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants which are very beneficial to enhancing the overall beauty of your skin. You can use it in your regular skincare. Red lentils have a magical effect on your skin.
Below are some of the Masoor Dal (Red lentils) benefits for the skin:-
- Skin Lightening
- Remove Suntan
- Rid of Dry Skin
- Prevents Rapid Aging
- Wrinkles free skin
- For Young Skin
- Acne-Free Skin
- Oil-free skin
Red lentils are very good for the skin. It can be used to lighten the skin and get rid of suntan. Red lentils help you to get healthy, beautiful looking skin. Red lentil acts as a bleaching agent.
You can make a pack of red lentils and apply it to your skin. You can also use it along with other ingredients depending on your skin type.
1. Red lentils Face Pack For Dead Skin:-
This face pack helps to remove the dead skin layer from the face thus giving radiant and beautiful skin.
Ingredients: 2 tsp of red lentil powder, 1 tsp of rice flour, 3- 4 teaspoons of fresh curd,1 tsp of lemon juice, and a pinch of turmeric.
How To Make:
- Take all the ingredients and mix them.
- Now wash your face and apply this face pack to your skin.
- Leave it for dry, then wash it off using a scrubbing motion with cold water.
- Apply this face pack thrice a week for the best result.
2. Red lentils Face Pack For Treating Acne:
This face pack works great as an anti-acne face pack. With the help of this face pack, you can easily get rid of acne and acne scars.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of red lentils powder, 1 tablespoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of turmeric, and one tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Take red lentils, gram flour, and turmeric in the bowl and combine them together.
- Add yoghurt and then mix all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it for a few minutes.
- Then gradually massage and rinse off the paste with cold water. Repeat this process twice a week.
3. Red Lentils Face Pack For Oily Skin:
This Face pack will not only give you a natural glow but it will also make your skin oil-free.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons red lentils powder, 1 tablespoon Multani mitti, 1 tablespoon rose petals powder, 1 tablespoon curd and 1 teaspoon rose water.
How to Make:
- Take red lentil powder, Multani mitti, curd, and rose petals powder together and mix it well.
- To make a smooth paste, add rose water and apply it to your face and neck area.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash your face with water.
4. Red lentils Face Pack for Skin Brightening:
This face pack also acts like an exfoliating. It clears dead skin cells and other impurities from your skin pores which lightens the skin colour and gives it a natural glow. This pack works well for Skin Brightening.
Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of red lentils powder, 1 teaspoon of raw milk, and almond oil.
How to Make:
- Take all the ingredients and mix them well to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 15-20 minutes until it settles and dries out completely.
- Then wash your face with normal water.
- Try this face pack two to three times a week to get brighter skin.
5. Red lentils Face Pack For Dry Skin:
If you have dry skin then this Masoor dal face pack is best for you. It will moisturize your skin and help you to get rid of dry skin.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp Red lentils, 2 tbsp milk, and 1 tbsp of almond powder.
How to Make
- Mix all these ingredients and apply them evenly all over the face and neck.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes then rub it gently with your fingertips.
- Now Wash your face.
6. Red lentils pack for unwanted hair:
Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of red lentils, 1 teaspoon of milk, and 1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Now apply this paste on your face, hands, and legs or whenever you would like to get rid of the unwanted facial hair.
- leave it for dry and then scrub off the dried layer gently in a circular motion.
- Wash it with lukewarm water. Repeat at least thrice a week for getting the hair removal results faster.
Important Note: Always check the color, texture, and smell and judge whether it is fine or not. It depends on how you have stored masoor dal (red lentil) powder. If it was stored in a cool dry and dark place, then you can use it.
-: Question And Answer:-
Q: How to prepare masoor dal (red lentils) powder at home?
A: Preparing red lentils powder at home is very simple and not very difficult. You can easily prepare it at home.
- Take red lentils and wash them thoroughly with water.
- Now keep it dry, after it dries properly, put the red lentils in the grinder.
- Grind it until it turns into powder.
- You should store it in an airtight container so that it can be used whenever needed.
Q: Can we use the masoor dal (red lentils) face pack daily?
A: This can also be used as a daily face wash. For this, you just take 1 teaspoon rose water and 1 tablespoon masoor dal (red lentils). Mix it and use it as a daily face wash. You can also add milk if your skin is dry(Note: add curd if your skin is oily).
Q: Is masoor dal(Red lentils) good for face whitening?
A: Yes…it is really helpful for skin whitening.