Local Face Mist Review To Prevent Acne
By Salsabilla Kiranasafira – September 10, 2020
Still can not move on from the Augustan vibes that are full of toxic local products, this time I’m still going to discuss one of the products included in The Most Powerful Local Skincare Product Recommendation! that is Mineral Botanica Hydra Acne Care Face Mist. Previously, I’ve also tried face mist from a local brand, namely Wardah C-Defense Face Mist.
I got this product from FD Try and Review, and was sent two variants of the face mist. In addition to this acne care, there is a brightening face mist that is blue in color. But I prefer this acne care face mist.
For those who don’t know, Minerals Botanica this is local brand which has been around since 2015. When I checked, it turned out that they already have a lot of products. You can see the products on the Mineral Botanica website. One of the product series is the Hydra. For products from the Hydra series, there are 3, namely 2 face mist and 1 lip tint.
The packaging of this product uses a plastic bottle and is covered with a pink label sticker. I think the packaging is simple but nice. What I need to tell you is super soft spray!!! The mist is really fine. It’s really not surprising, then spreads and doesn’t make you wet in just one part.
After reading, it turns out that this product uses technology nano water mist which can spray liquid very finely. No wonder the mist is super smooth and feels really soft.
It’s a shame, the ingredients written on this product are covered by the barcode sticker so you can’t see everything. But I saw from the website, this product contains several active ingredients.
- Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate enriched with protein, vitamins B1, B2, nicotinic acid and folic acid which can help moisturize and brighten the skin.
- Glycerin can make skin feel soft and well-groomed
- Panthenol/pro vitamin B5 can moisturize the skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate can help strengthen the skin’s natural immune system
- Salicylic Acid can help reduce acne and prevent it from reappearing
- Lactobacillus/ Pear Juice Ferment Filtratee can moisturize the skin
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract can function to soothe skin conditions
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract can function as an antioxidant
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract which is skin conditioning
- Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract which is skin conditioning
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract which is an anti-microbial
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein can moisturize the skin
Texture and Scents
The texture of this product is very light like water. Coupled with the spray that spreads, this product is easily and quickly absorbed into the skin. For the fragrance itself, it has a fresh and soft floral fragrance.
I usually use this product after cleansing toner in the AM and PM skincare routine. So the step is double cleansing – cleansing toner – Mineral Botanica Hydra Acne Care Face Mist – hydrating toner. Apart from using it in the AM and PM routines, I usually use it as a face mist if I feel my face is super dry and need something fresh.
When you’re spotty, this product helps to soothes my acne and skin. And what makes me love this product even more is that it makes it My acne doesn’t appear when PMS. Whereas in the previous months, every time I had PMS, there were always one or two large pimples that grew.
But don’t make this product the only savior for your face. You still have to use basic skincare, including sunscreen! Now, if you already use basic skincare, you can slip this product in to make acne not appear on your face.
You can get this product at Sociolla at a price of 35,000 (pst, sometimes there are discounts!). For those of you who are shopping at Sociolla for the first time, you can use the voucher code SBN0477A1 to get a discount of 25,000 for a minimum of 125,000!