How To Use Coffee For Skin Whitening
Here I am telling you how to use coffee for skin whitening and get spotless white skin. This skin whitening coffee face mask is one of the best effective DIY coffee face masks.
Skin Benefits of Coffee:-
- Coffee is helpful for naturally beautiful skin: Coffee contains caffeine and antioxidants due to which is very good for our skin. It makes our skin wrinkles-free by reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Coffee makes the skin soft and smooth: By reducing the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite makes skin bumpy. The caffeine present in coffee helps to reduce cellulite.
- Coffee gives a calming effect: Coffee is rich in antioxidants. It provides a stimulating effect and gives you instant energy. When we apply coffee to the body.
- Coffee always keeps your skin young: Coffee has anti-aging properties. If you apply coffee to the skin, it reduces all visible signs of aging.
- Coffee helps treat acne: Coffee has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Due to its regular use, it can help in fighting harmful bacteria that cause acne or rash.
- Get Rid of Dark Circles: Caffeine also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to get rid of ugly eyes and dark circles. It helps regenerate new cells by removing dead skin cells, pimples, and the pigmentation of the skin. It makes your skin lighten and tighten.
Coffee Face Mask For Skin Whitening:-
- Coffee and Coconut Oil Face Mask
- Coffee and Gram Flour Face Mask
- Coffee and Yogurt Face Mask
- Coffee and Milk Powder Face Mask
- Coffee and Honey Face Mask
- Coffee and Rice Powder Face Mask
Now below, we will learn about how to make these face masks…
Aloe Vera Gel: Some such properties are found in aloe Vera gel Aloe Vera, which helps to make our skin soft and glowing.
Method: Take 2 tablespoons of coffee powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tsp aloe vera gel, and 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Mix it well and apply it to your face and neck. Scrub it for a few seconds and leave it for 10 minutes. Use it once a week.
2. Coffee and Gram Flour Face Mask:
Ingredients: Coffee Powder, Gram Flour, honey, and milk(for dry skin) or rose water(for oily skin).
Gram flour is very good for our skin. It has some properties that help in treating acne and removing suntan. It makes your skin fair and light. This face pack is best for all skin types. But it works best on oily skin.
Method: Take two tbsp of gram flour, one tbsp of coffee, one tsp of honey, and cold milk or rose water(as per your requirement to make a smooth paste). Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it for a few minutes. Now wash it off with cold water.
3. Coffee and Yogurt Face Mask:
Ingredients: Coffee Powder, Yogurt, and honey or brown sugar.
The lactic acid present in yogurt moisturizes and nourishes your dry skin. Vitamin B12, B2 in it makes your skin whitening and lightening. Yogurt is one of the most effective home remedies to reduce dark circles.
Method: In a bowl, add one Tbsp of coffee, one Tsp of yogurt, and one Tsp of honey. Mix all the ingredients well and apply this mask to your skin. Leave the mask on for about 20 minutes.
After that, rinse your face with lukewarm water. Do it twice a week for a short time, you will get white and glowing skin.
4. Coffee and Milk Powder Face Mask:
Ingredients: Coffee Powder, Milk Powder, Tomato Juice, and Almond Oil or Jojoba Oil.
The lactic acid present in milk powder makes the skin light and soft. It contains vitamins and minerals which are very good for the skin. It also relieves skin from blackheads and whiteheads.
This face mask helps to achieve lightening, glowing, and smooth skin.
Method: Mix the 1 Tbsp of coffee powder, 1 Tbsp of milk powder, 1 Tbsp of tomato juice, and half tbsp of almond oil in a bowl.
Stir and mix well until the paste is lump-free.
Apply it to your face and neck. Wash it with water after 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Coffee and Honey Face Mask:
Ingredients: One tbsp of coffee powder, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of rosewater.
Use this mask to remove suntan. It will give a natural moisturized glow and reduce wrinkles, dryness, and dark spots.
Method: Mix all these ingredients well and apply this to your face. Gently scrub it in circular motions and then leave it for 15 – 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water.
6. Coffee and Rice Powder Face Mask:
Ingredients: 2 tbsp of coffee powder, 3-4 tbsp of honey, and 2 tbsp of rice powder.
Rice powder work as a great exfoliator. It gently dead skin cells, which helps to rejuvenate and boost circulation. It increases the production of collagen and elastin.
Method: Combine all the ingredients. Apply it and massage your skin for 1 minute. After 5 mins wash your skin with plain water.
You can store it for 2 weeks in your refrigerator.