How to Remove Dark Circles Naturally Overnight
Dark circles in the eyes are a common complaint between both men and women. Do not look good in seeing the dark circles in the eyes, they also reduce your beauty. As the age of the people increases, the skin becomes thin and the collagen is lost, sometimes the blood vessels under the eyes Increase the presence and the area looks deeper. The dark circles under the eyes do not necessarily indicate signs of fatigue. But tension and fatigue start to develop dark circles in the face of many people.
1. Iron deficiency: The first reason for the dark circles in your eyes is iron deficiency.
2. Lack of sleep: The second common cause of dark circles in your eyes is lack of sleep.
3.Dehydration: Dehydration is another common cause of dark circles in your eyes.
4.Unhealthy Habits: The fourth common cause of dark circles in your eyes is an unhealthy habit.
Home Remedies For Dark Circle
Best Effective treatments for dark circles under the eyes without any side effects. Home Remedies are an excellent solution for getting rid of dark circles, as it naturally helps to decrease the dark circles.
1.Rose Water For Dark Circle: Rosewater is being used since ancient times. For this reason, the mothers advise their children to clean their eyes when they have irritation in their eyes. It gives the eyes coolness. It not only rejuvenates the skin and reduces the dark circles, but has a soothing effect on the tired eyes. It also works as a skin toner.
Step 1: Soak the Cotton Eye Pad in rose water.
Step 2: Place a soaked pad on your closed lids.
Step 3. Leave them for about 15 minutes.
Take this measured twice daily.
2. Cucumber: You must have seen in Bollywood and Hollywood movies where women are resting in the spa with the slices of cucumbers on their eyes? The reason for this is that it provides cooling to your eyes and also reduces the dark circle. The cucumbers of the skin are fully equipped to fix those raccoon eyes.
Step 1: Cut a fresh cucumber into a thick slice and cool it for about 30 minutes.
Step 3. After that was the area with water.
Repeat this process twice a week.
3. Raw potatoes: Raw potatoes contain natural bleaching agents. These help to lighten the dark circles and reduce extra bulge around your eyes.
Step 1: Grind a couple of cold potatoes to remove the juice.
Step 2: Soak a cotton ball in the juice and keep it on your eyes.
Step 3. Make sure the juice covers the dark circle. Let the juice sit for about 15-20 minutes. And then wash your eyes with cold water.
Repeat it twice a week.
4.Cold Tea Bags: To get rid of dark circles, the cold tea bag is a very simple technique.
|Cold Tea Bags|
Step 1: Soak a tea bag preferably green tea bag in winter.
Step 2: Keep it cool in the fridge for a while. Now, keep them on the eyes for some time.
Take this measure regularly.
5. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is very good for skin and eyes. Aloe vera gel hydrate the skin. Its nutritious properties reduce pigmentation under the eye and make sensitive skin healthier in that area.
|Aloe Vera Gel|
Step 1: Apply gel under the eyes and massage for a few seconds.
Do this once before going to bed once a day.
6. Cold Milk: Cold milk will also reduce the dark circles and soak your eyes and clean your skin.
Step 1: Take a cotton ball and keep it in a cold water bowl.
Keep it for a while. After this, wash it with water.
7.Almond oil: Almond oil helps lighten the dark circle.
Step 1: Before bedtime, put almond oil on your dark circle and gently massage it in the skin.
Step 3: Wash it with cold water the next morning.
Repeat it every day.
8.Mint Leaves: Mint is known for its refreshing scent and freshness. It can also be used to remove those ugly black circles under your eyes.
Step 1: Just crush some leaves with water, make a paste and apply to the dark circles
Step 2: Leave for 10 minutes and wash with cold water.
Do it every night for a week.