How To Make Protein Salad at Home: Budget Friendly Salad Recipe
In today’s life, the young generation is very conscious about health. They eat only that food which is good for their health.
Keeping your health in mind, here we will talk about salad.
Salad is the favourite of almost every generation. There are many types of salads like fruit and vegetable salad. So you can eat whatever type of salad you want to eat. It is beneficial for our health in many ways.
In this article, we will give you a budget-friendly healthy salad recipe. Most of the ingredients to make this salad will be available in your home.
How To Make Protein Salad at Home
Ingredients: One cucumber, half an onion, 4-5 cherry tomatoes, 1 tsp cooking oil, half bowl of cooked chickpeas, salt, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 2 tsp of fresh coriander, one green chilli, 1 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp chaat masala, tsp black salt, and lemon juice.
How To Make This Protein Salad:
- Cut the cucumber, onion and cherry tomatoes into small slices.
- Now put cooking oil in a pan and add cooked chickpeas.
- Add salt and red chilli to it. Saute it for a few minutes. Put out the chickpeas from gas. Take a large bowl, add chickpeas, cucumber, onion, cherry tomato, coriander and green chillies.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, black salt, salt, chaat masala and black pepper.
- Finally, add lemon juice and mix well. Now your healthy protein salad is ready!
- Transfer the salad into serving bowls.
- If you want, garnish it with green coriander, paneer and roasted peanuts and serve it immediately.
Optional: You can also use regular tomatoes instead of cherry tomatoes.