How To Get Glass Skin ~ Get Glass Skin In One Week With Flaxseeds Gel
Every woman and girl wants to know – how to get a glass, soft, and glowing skin?
To answer this question, here I am telling you about the miracle ingredient – Flaxseeds. Apply Flaxseeds Gel on your skin and get glass skin in one week. Flaxseed gel will instantly give you blond and glowing skin. It also relieves dark spots.
How To Get Glass Skin With Flaxseeds Gel:
Below we will know the benefits of flaxseed gel for the skin. We will also see how to use flaxseed gel on your face to get glowing and glass skin, and what ingredients you can use with flaxseed gel.
Benefits of Flaxseed Gel For Skin:
- Flaxseed gel relieves you of dull and lifeless skin and makes your skin soft and glowing.
- Flaxseeds help relieve dry skin. It hydrates and moisturizes your skin.
- It contains antioxidants that prevent skin damage due to exposure to heat, pollution, and other factors.
- It helps to reduce pimples or acne and blackheads.
- Help to Reduce the size of open pores on the face by reducing the secretion of excess oils.
- Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids that hydrate your skin without making it oily. It helps to get rid of oily skin and wrinkles on the face.
Now, are you ready to make your own DIY flaxseed gel? This flaxseed gel recipe is so simple and easy to use. Check out this recipe…
How to Make Flaxseed Gel At Home:
Ingredients: Flaxseeds, one vitamin E capsule, and 2 cups of water.
How To Use:
- First of all, soak Flaxseeds overnight in a pan with water.
- The next day, boil it on medium heat. The water will slowly turn into gels.
- Turn off the gas when a white foamy gel (liquid forms) is obtained.
- Let it cool down for some time.
- Now filter the gels with a cotton cloth. After this, put one vitamin E capsules(optional) in this gel. Your Flaxseeds gel is ready.
- Now fill it in an airtight container. You can keep it for 20-25 days in the refrigerator.
- Apply it on your face before going to bed every day.
- You can also add it to any moisturizer or face mask.
So, above you learned how to make this amazing flaxseed gel, now we will know about some of the best masks for the face with DIY flaxseed gel:
1. Flaxseed Gel and Gram Flour Face Mask:
Gram flour controls the natural oil of the skin and also prevents the skin from getting dry. It has certain properties that help to get rid of acne. Turmeric is a natural fairness agent and has natural antiseptic properties. This face mask gives a natural glow to the skin.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of DIY flaxseed gel, 1 tablespoon of Gram Flour, 1 pinch Turmeric Powder, and 1-2 teaspoon of Rose Water.
How to Make: Take a clean bowl, add flax seed gel, gram flour, and turmeric powder to it. Now add rose water. Mix all the ingredients well and make a paste. The flaxseed fairness face mask is ready to apply.
How to Apply: Apply this mask on your face and neck and massage your skin for 1-2 minutes. Let it stay on your face or leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with plain water. Use it daily for three times a week to get a fairer and younger skin tone.
2. Flaxseed Gel and Rice Flour Face Mask:
Rice contains amino acids and vitamins that make your skin fair and clean. This is a great anti-ageing mask. Rice flour is a good scrub. A Rice flour face mask also helps to remove suntan.
Ingredients: 1 tbsp of flaxseed gel, 1 tbsp of rice flour, 1 tsp of honey, and 1/2 tsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
How to make: Mix all the ingredients well and make a paste. Apply this face mask on your face and leave it for 15 – 20 minutes. Wash your face with water.
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, due to which it helps in reducing acne and dark spots.
How to Make: Take an airtight container, add flaxseed gel and turmeric powder to it. Mix all the ingredients well and make a creamy paste.
How to Apply: Apply this gel on your clean face and massage in a circular motion. Use it daily at night and leave it on your face overnight. Wash your face the next morning.