Homemade Aloe Vera Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Use these homemade aloe vera face pack regularly to get beautiful and glowing skin.
We use a variety of chemical-rich products to get rid of pimples, blemishes, wrinkles on the face and to regain your natural glow on the face.
But the use of these chemical-based products can also have negative effects on your skin.
We have received many such gifts from nature which we can use to enhance our beauty. One of these gifts is aloe vera which can be used effectively. It hydrates the skin and helps to remove dark spots in the skin.
In this article, read how to make an aloe vera face pack to get glowing skin. Also, know how Aloe Vera face pack is made with different ingredients. This homemade aloe vera face pack is beneficial for all skin types.
Before knowing about the different face packs of Aloe Vera, we will know the benefits of Aloe Vera Face Pack.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Face Pack:-
Aloe vera contains vitamins, folic acid, iron, calcium, magnesium, and many other nutrients that are very beneficial for our skin. Aloe vera also contains nutrients like glycerin, and sodium carbonate, which moisturize the skin and make it soft.
- Aloe vera face pack for glowing skin: Aloe vera has some nutritional and medicinal properties that make the skin shiny and young.
- Aloe vera for acne: Aloe vera has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help control and reduce acne-causing bacteria. Aloe vera reduces pimples and their spots.
- Aloe vera for wrinkles and anti-ageing: Aloe vera extracts naturally increase the production of collagen in the body, which helps reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin. Aloe vera also helps to make skin healthy, and soft.
- Aloe vera for sunburn: Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties, which protect the skin from the effects of the sun’s harmful rays. It also has antioxidant properties, which maintains moisture in the skin and helps in curing sunburn problems quickly.
- Aloe Vera for Stretch marks: Stretch marks can be reduced by frequent use of aloe vera because aloe vera has contained natural healing properties.
After knowing the benefits of aloe vera face pack, we will now learn about different-different face packs of Aloe Vera.
1. Aloe vera and Rose Water Face Pack:
Aloe vera and rose water face packs can help relieve your face spots, pimples, and pigmentation marks. Aloe vera face pack can also be used to treat burns. Rosewater is an astringent that soothes and tones the skin.
Also, Read This: Rose Petals Face Pack | DIY Home Made Rose Petals Face Pack
Ingredients:- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel and 1 tablespoon rose water.
How to Make:
- First, extract fresh aloe vera gel in a bowl. Now add rose water and mix it.
- Apply it on your face and massage it with the help of your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Then leave it for 10-20 minutes. Now Wash your face with water.
2. Aloe vera and Turmeric Face Pack:
This Aloe Vera Face Pack is perfect for radiant skin, and a combination of Aloe Vera Gel and Turmeric can work wonders for those who want glowing skin.
Also, Read This: Homemade Turmeric Cream | Skin Whitening & Anti-Aging Turmeric Cream
Ingredients:- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, and 1/2 tablespoon rose water.
How to Make:
- Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
- Now apply this paste on your face and leave it for 10 -15 minutes.
- After that, wash your face with water. Use this remedy once or twice a week.
3. Aloe vera Sleeping Mask:
Aloe vera has antibacterial, anti-ageing, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is good for both health and skin. Rosewater is a natural toner that balances the pH of the skin, opens up pores, and flushes out skin tone.
Ingredients:- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon rosewater, and 1-2 drops of lavender, tea tree oil or rose essential oil.
How to Make:
- In a bowl, take lavender, tea tree oil, or essential oil with fresh aloe vera gel and rose water. Mix it properly.
- Now apply this aloe vera sleeping mask on clean your face before sleeping at night, let it dry, and go to sleep.
- Wash your face in the morning.
- Regularly follow this routine before bedtime for the best result.
4. Aloe vera and Cucumber Face Pack:
If you have dry skin then this aloe vera and cucumber face pack is best for you. Cucumber helps cool the skin and, reduces dark circles, puffy eyes, and helps control signs of ageing.
Ingredients:- 2 tablespoon aloe vera gel, and 1 tablespoon cucumber juice.
- Blend cucumber in a blender or food processor until it’s the consistency of a watery paste.
- Separate the juice with the help of a strainer. Then add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel to the mixture. Mix it properly.
- Apply this pack on your face and massage gently. Leave this face pack on your skin for 10-15 minutes.
- Now Wash your face with water.
5. Aloe Vera and Multani Mitti Face(Fuller’s earth) Pack:
Aloe Vera and Multani Mitti Face Pack is the perfect face pack for oily skin. Multani Mitti absorbs all impurities and excess oil from the face and cleanses your pores well and helps to get rid of blackheads.
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of Multani mitti (Fuller’s earth), 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and Rosewater.
How to Make:
Take aloe vera gel, Multani mitti, and rose water in a bowl. Mix it well and make a paste.
Apply this pack on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
Then wash your face with normal water.
Apply this face pack 1 or 2 times a week.
6. Aloe Vera and Banana Face Pack:
Aloe Vera and banana face pack can give you smoother and brighter skin. Banana rich in potassium and moisture, which helps in hydrate your skin and making it soft and supple. This face pack is good for normal skin and dry skin.
Ingredients: 2 tbsp of aloe vera gel, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1ripe banana.
How To Make:
- Take banana in a clean bowl, peel it, and mash it with a fork.
- Now add honey and aloe vera gel to the mashed banana.
- Combine all ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and wash it after 15-20 minutes.
Question and Answer About Aloe Vera Face Pack:
Q: What’s the best time to apply aloe vera as a face pack?
A: You can apply aloe vera face pack anytime but before bed is the right time to use it.
Q: Is it good to apply aloe vera gel after a face pack?
A: Yes, of course, You can apply aloe vera gel after a face pack. It moisturizes your skin and definitely gives you a natural glow.