Home Remedy For Constipation Problem Naturally And Fast
Instant Home Remedy For Treat Constipation Fast And Effective
Most people are affected by constipation in their life. Due to constipation, people have also an impact on a daily routine. Constipation is one of the most common problems, this problem occurs when a bowel movement is not regular.
Irregular eating habits and bad routines also affect our digestive system. In today’s busy routines we do not have the time to have a healthy diet and good food, so we just eat whatever we get. We eat at night and sleep instantly. Whose direct affect our digestive system. Constipation has become a common problem due to all these habits. This is the main cause of the digestive system.
If it is old, then many other problems may arise. In such a situation, you should definitely meet your doctor.
-: Main Reasons for constipation Problem:-
1. The habit of not eating food at the right time:-
3. By taking frequent painkillers-
4. Hormonal disturbances, Thyroid or Sugar disease-
5. Drink less water-
6. In the state of mental stress-
7. Drinking tea, coffee, tobacco, cigarette alcohol, etc-
8. Late night meal-
9. Lying on the bed immediately after eating food-
10. Not doing daily exercise-
:- Get rid of Constipation Faster With Natural Home Remedies:-
|Home Remedy For Constipation|
Constipation is a very common problem, but it is ignored due to embarrassment. Constipation is not discussed due to this embarrassment. If you have problems with chronic constipation then constipation can lead to other health problems.
1.Olive oil: Olive oil is very beneficial for health. It can also help in relieving constipation.
How To Use: Take one teaspoon olive oil in the morning. It works best on an empty stomach before you eat something else.
How to use: Take one glass of warm water and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and drink it every morning for constipation problem.
3.Honey: Honey is very beneficial in relieving the problem of constipation. Potassium is present in honey, which helps in balancing the accumulation of acid in your body.
How to use: You can also add one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice in a glass of normal warm water. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach to remove constipation.
For best results, take two or three spoons of honey twice a day.
4. Almond oil: Almond oil also provides relief from the problem of constipation.
5. Raisins: To use raisins is the easiest and cheapest way to relieve constipation problem. In general, raisins are considered to be one of the greatest dried fruits used to treat constipation. Raisins have abundant fibre which acts to cure constipation naturally.
How to use: Keep a handful soak the raisins in the water overnight and after getting up in the morning, taking it with empty stomach gives relief from constipation.
6. Castor oil: For many years, castor oil has been used to remove the disease of constipation because it contains high amounts of fibre. Which is very beneficial for treat constipation problem.
How to use: Castor oil is very difficult to drink, but drinking a teaspoon of castor oil in one glass of hot milk gives relief from constipation.
-: Some excellent tips to stay away from the problem of constipation: –
- Must add fruits and salads in your diet.
- Do not eat flour, sugar, and other processed foods.
- Include cumin, turmeric, and celery in your diet.
- Drink eight to ten glasses of water per day.
- Drink warm water in the morning.