home remedies for wrinkles
Do you have more wrinkles on your skin and are wondering what causes? Here are the causes of wrinkles –
1. Sun – One of the reasons for wrinkles is due to stay for a long time in the sun. It damages your skin and it dries up.
2. Bad diet – A diet that does not include foods containing fruits and vegetables such as antioxidants, can lead to aging and wrinkles.
3. Dehydrated Skin – Do not drink a lot of water (6-8 glasses) in the day and eating foods rich in water can cause dehydration and wrinkles.
4. Stress – We all face stressful times in life, but negative emotions and stress can show you different from your face.
5. Smoking – Cigarette smoking also contributes to wrinkles. Wrinkles increase with the number of cigarettes and the number of years one person smokes.
6. Sugar – Consumed with protein in excess of sugar, it accelerates the process of oxidation. This causes the skin cells to become weak and the wrinkles begin to fall.
home remedy for wrinkles : –
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil gives your skin a natural glow. This home remedy for wrinkles is good for wrinkles problem. Its use helps in fixing wrinkles and lines because coconut oil is moisturizing and hydrated for the skin. It restores the elasticity of the skin to a great extent.
Massage the coconut oil for a few minutes on the eyes and other affected areas. Use gentle circular motions. Keep oil overnight. Repeat this home remedy every night before going to bed.
2. Papaya Banana Mask: Papaya is full of enzymes and banana is rich in vitamins which helps in regenerating your skin. This pulp helps to remove wrinkles. This home remedy for wrinkles is the most useful and effective.
|Papaya Banana Mask|
Take a small piece of papaya and 1/2 banana. Grind them into the grinder and make a paste. Apply the paste to those fine lines on your affected areas. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Use this fruit mask once or twice a week.
Click here: banana face mask for glowing skin
3. Tomato Mask: Tomato is rich in beta-carotene and lycopene which reverses the harm caused by harmful sun rays. With the help of this tomato mask, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and freckles can be reduced and lightened.
Cut the tomato in half and dip into the sea salt. Scrub your face with it for a minute. Leave this tomato mask for 5 minutes. Wash with water.
Repeat this twice every week. Tomato mask is an easy home remedy for wrinkles.
Click here: Use Tomato for nail growth
4. Yogurt Mak: The lactic acid present in the curd and other natural enzymes clean the pose and shrink them. This enhances the tightening effect on the skin, thus the finer line and this home remedy reduce the presence of wrinkles. And make your skin smooth
Take 3 tablespoon yogurt and one tablespoon olive oil. Mix olive oil and yogurt. Slowly mix the mixture so that the oil is completely mixed with the curd. Put it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes.
Rinse with lukewarm water. Use this mask twice a week or two.
5. Turmeric Mask: Turmeric and sugarcane will gradually reduce the dysfunction of the skin. Sugarcane juice contains glycolic acid, which removes dead skin cells and has turmeric remedies that have therapeutic properties.
Take 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and sugarcane juice. Make a paste. Mix well so that there are no lumps. Apply this paste and leave it for 15 mins. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Use this remedy twice a week.
6. Honey: Heavy work really influences your eyes, and with age, they get wrinkles and look very tired. Count it by applying the best quality honey around the skin of your eyes. It balances the pH of the skin and it makes the condition to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Put honey on your skin and massage for one minute. Leave it for half an hour and then rinse it with lukewarm water. Do this for healthy skin every day.
7. Almond- Almond contains vitamin E which restores the skin’s natural elasticity and makes it young. Almond with milk, almond moisturizes the skin and makes it soft and shiny.
Soak the almonds in the milk overnight. To make a paste in the next morning remove the almond peel, now make almond paste. Put it on the face and let it dry for 10 minutes. Wash with water.
Do this for healthy skin twice a week.