Face Scrub At Home | DIY Face Scrub To Get Instant Glowing Skin At Home
If you feel that you need a refreshing look on your face, then try these DIY face scrubs at home. The good news is that they are super easy to make and you can make these simple exfoliating face scrubs at home… These are really effective face scrubs for glowing and smooth skin!!!
With our busy lifestyles, we are exposed to a lot of pollutants and as a result, being exposed to dust and pollution damages our skin. Due to which our skin loses its natural glow. Acne, blackheads, and dull skin, all these are problems caused by dust and pollution.
Dead cells also accumulate on the skin due to dust and pollution, due to which our skin is not able to breathe freely. Therefore extra care of your skin becomes very important. The only way to remove these dead cells from the skin is to scrub and exfoliate is a very important part of good skincare.
Regular exfoliation is necessary so that dead skin can be removed and we can regain our natural skin.
There are dozens of types of scrubs available in the market, which claim to do this work. You may also have joined the crowd of these products. But these scrubs can damage your skin. But do you know that, If you want, you can prepare your own face scrub with the help of simple recipes at home…
These homemade face scrubs are easy and cheap. It doesn’t have any side effects on our skin.
This article is about the best homemade face scrubs for glowing skin. These face scrubs will remove the dirt and excess oil of dead cells from the skin. This way scrub will give you a smooth and fresher complexion.
When should you exfoliate your skin?
For this, we have prepared a checklist which you can ask yourself.
- Do you notice more fine lines even after moisturizing?
- Does your skin feel more dehydrated than before?
- Does your skin look uneven?
- Are you having more breakouts than before?
- All of these can be symptoms that you need exfoliation.
DIY Face Scrubs At Home:-
These homemade face scrub recipes will help you to make your own face scrubs at home which will exfoliate your skin and make it more radiant.
A scrub is very important for cleaning our face. To get natural beauty, to look younger, and want to get spotless skin then It is necessary to scrub at the right time.
Below we will know How to make Face Scrubs at Home:-
1. Homemade Face Scrub With Oats:-
Oatmeal helps to remove dead skin cells and gives you reveal smooth and vibrant skin. If your skin needs a refresh, try an oatmeal face scrub.
Oatmeal contains amino acids, which can lighten marks, and dark spots. It can absorb excess oil from the skin.
Ingredients:- 1tbsp yoghurt, 2 tbsp finely ground oatmeal, and 1 Tsp. Honey.
How To Make:
- In a small bowl, mix oatmeal, yoghurt, and honey.
- Add 1 tbsp rosewater and mix thoroughly, so the mixture becomes a smooth paste.
- Apply scrub to the entire face and with help of your fingertips massage for one minute, then leave it for 4 minutes.
- Rinse off with water. Repeat it twice a week.
Note: Make sure the oats are ground really fine, or buy oat flour.
2. Homemade Face Scrub With Rice:-
Rice increases the collagen in the skin, which keeps your skin soft and helps prevent wrinkles. If we use rice as a scrub then it cleanses your skin well. A natural rice flour scrub can treat skin tone and blemishes, and help make your skin brighter.
Also, Read This: Rice Ice Cubes For Clear Glowing Skin
Ingredients:- Uncooked Rice, and Milk.
How To Make:
- Grind uncooked rice into a fine powder.
- Add milk into the rice powder. Mix together to make a thick paste.
- Gently massage with this scrub in a circular motion on your face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a week.
3. Homemade Face Scrub with Sugar:-
You can use a sugar scrub to get soft, smooth skin. It moisturizes the skin by exfoliating the upper layer of the skin and helps the skin stay hydrated for a long time.
Ingredients:- Sugar and Olive Oil.
How To Make:
- Take one tablespoon of brown sugar or white sugar and add half a teaspoon of olive oil(you can also use coconut oil instead of olive oil).
- Mix it well and then make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and gently rub it in a circular motion.
- Leave it for a few minutes then wash the face with light lukewarm water.
Note: Sugar is too harsh for facial skin. Don’t use sugar scrubs if your skin is too much sensitive. The main goal of face scrub is to gently exfoliate your skin.
4. Homemade Face Scrub with Lemon:-
Lemon has high amounts of vitamin C, it is a powerful antioxidant. It can be used to treat acne, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C lightens the skin by reducing melanin. It tightens the pores of the skin.
Also, Read This: Easy Homemade lips Scrubs for Chapped Lips ~ DIY Lip Scrub Recipes
Ingredients: – Lemon, sugar, and honey.
How To Make:
- Take one teaspoon lemon juice, one teaspoon sugar, and one teaspoon honey.
- Mix it well. Apply it to your face and rub it in a circular motion.
- Leave it for a few minutes, then wash face with water.
- Use lemon scrub once a week.
5. Homemade Face Scrub with Banana:-
Banana is rich in potassium and moisture, it will help hydrate and moisturize dry skin and make your skin soft and supple.
Also, Read This: Banana Dream Facial Mask For Dry Skin – Remove Dry Skin
Ingredients: – Ripe bananas, honey, and sugar.
How To Make:
- Get a small bowl, mash up two ripe bananas with the help of your fork, and mash them well,
- After mashing, add one tablespoon of sugar and one tablespoon of honey to it.
- Apply it on your face and massage your face in a circular position with light hands on your face for 5 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
6. Homemade Face Scrub with Coffee:-
The caffeine and antioxidants present in coffee give it powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It can improve your skin tone. Coffee scrub can help make the skin shiny. The coffee face scrub is a great face wash for oily skin in summer.
Ingredients: – Coffee, coconut oil, Vitamin-E capsules, and sugar.
How To Make:
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and 1 vitamin-E capsule.
- Apply it to your face and body before taking a bath.
7. Homemade Face Scrub with Papaya:-
Papaya is rich in various vitamins and the enzymes papain and chymopapain present in it help in reducing inflammation.
Papaya has many benefits for the skin. It helps get rid of black spots, pimples and open pores.
Also Read This: Papaya Face Masks ~ Papaya for Whitening, Glowing, and Soft Skin
Ingredients: – Papaya, lemon juice, and honey.
How To Make:
- Take half a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey. Apply this scrub to your face.
- Rub this homemade papaya scrub in a circular motion on your face.
- Leave it for five minutes, then wash face with cold water.
8. Homemade Face Scrub with Aloe Vera Gel:-
Pure aloe vera gel contains antibacterials, antioxidants enzymes, vitamins A and C, which are very good for the skin. Aloe vera is very effective for sensitive skin. It brightens your skin and gives you healthy glowing skin.
Aloe vera scrub help to remove oils from the surface of the skin, as well as dead skin cells that clog pores and create blemishes.
Ingredients: Aloe vera gel, Sugar, and Rosewater.
How To Make:
- Take 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of rose water, and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a paste.
- Apply this scrub on your face and rub it in a circular motion.
- Gently massage it for 5 minutes. Wash your face with water.
-: Question And Answer About Homemade Face Scrub:-
Q. Can I scrub my face daily?
A: It is not advisable to use it daily. Use it twice a week. If you choose to exfoliate, do it once a week if your skin is dry, or twice a week if your skin is oily.
Q: Should face scrub or face wash should I use first?
A: You must wash your face first, to get rid of any impurities, dirt, and oil, and then use a face scrub.
Q: What is the best time to exfoliate my face?
Q: What is the Correct method of exfoliation or scrubbing?
A: Firstly wash your face with your regular cleanser. Then, take your scrub in your fingertips and apply it to your face in circular motions (Note: avoiding the eye area). Massage it for 30- 60 sec. Keep movement light. Leave it for a few minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water. Gently pat your skin with a clean towel and follow your daily skincare routine.