Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum Review
At the end of 2021, Elsheskin is launching another new product! To be precise, on December 3rd, Elsheskin launched 8 serums consisting of 5 repackaging serum and 3 new serum. From the first time I met Elsheskin, I really fell in love with the serums which are really good `♡ That’s why I was super excited when I found out that these Elsheskin serums were available in the market.repackaging And there’s a new serum too! For this serum limited edition yeah, so just ready for limited time.
One of the new serum is Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum. This serum suits my dry skin the best. The claim is for take care and strengthen skin barrier. That’s why I’m really interested in trying this Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum!
Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum can be used for all skin types, and very suitable for dry skin. There are several claim benefits from this product, namely:
- Instant Fresh & Fast Absorb
- Provides up to 72 hours of hydration
- Rosacea, Sunburn, Dermatitis and Sensitive Skin Friendly
- Can fight 11 bacteria that cause allergies, irritation and acne
- Can reduce hyperpigmentation
- Makes skin look healthy and glowing
I’ve been using this for over two weeks, usually I layer it with another Elsheskin serum. In this post I will also share about my layering recipe. But first, I want to discuss in more detail about the Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum first.
Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
The packaging of the new Elsheskin serum is super cute, a combination of white with various colors that becomes the identity of the serum. Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum, its identity is color soft pink. The bottle itself is made of ceramic, so it’s not plastic but it’s not glass either. The combination of white and pink super gemess!
At the mouth of the bottle too there is a stopper which makes the finished product not easily spilled. The box is also cute, the color is soft pink and the shape is triangular. But to be honest, I don’t like the box because it’s not neat and it’s easy to damage 🙁
Oh yes, what’s interesting about Elsheskin’s new serum is that there are two sizes yatu 30 ml and 15 ml. Previously, Elsheskin serum was only available in one size, which was 20 ml. And this time the size is 30 ml with a fixed product price! The best deal, really! In addition, there is also a travel size which is really cute.
Ingredients Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Schizophyllan, Saccharide Isomerate, Niacinamide, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Alpha-Arbutin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly Protein, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Carbomer, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Acetyl Glucosamine, Resveratrol.
- Niacinamide – Strengthens the skin barrier and brightens the skin
- Arbutin – Brightening agent
- Galactomyces – Increase the skin’s natural protein and moisturizer so that it can strengthen the skin barrier
- Ceramide – Locks in skin moisture and strengthens the skin barrier
- Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein – Stimulates the turnover of new skin cells so that it looks healthier, softer and supple
- Panthenol – Protects skin from irritation and keeps skin hydrated
- Royal Jelly – Moisturizes the skin, has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Bisabolol – Anti-inflammatory and soothes the skin
- Allantoin – Soothes skin and anti-inflammatory
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydrates skin
- Licorice – Overcomes hyperpigmentation, makes skin more supple, regulates oil and has anti-inflammatory properties
Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum is already BPOM and is halal! In addition, this product also cruelty free, essential oils free, and fragrance free.
Texture & Scents Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
The texture of this product liquid, light and absorbs quickly. Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum is one of the lightest serums among other Elsheskin serums. It’s light, so it’s very comfortable to layer. Even though it’s light, it still feels moist.
In terms of aroma, this product has a super soft scent. It’s not the smell of perfume, but the scent comes from the ingredients used.
Layering Guide For Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
In my opinion, Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum is the type of serum that safe for layering with any active ingredients. Apart from that his focus is on hydrating and strengthens the skin barrier, the texture of this product is also super light so it’s easy to layer with another serum afterward.
- Morning – I use Elsheskin Radiant Skin first, wait a few seconds then layering with Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
- Evening (not exfoliating) – I used Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum first then followed by Elsheskin Retinol Rejuvenating Night Serum
- Evening (I’m exfoliating or focusing on hydrating) – I only use Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum.
My Thoughts About Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum
As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I’ve been using this Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum for more than two weeks. I have also explained that the use of Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum is layered with Elsheskin Radiant Skin Serum and Elsheskin Retinol Rejuvenating Night Serum.
What I feel the most is skin becomes more supple and it’s not dry anymore even though I use a retinol serum. This Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum can be buffer when using active ingredients that have the effect of making the skin dry. In addition, I really feel that the skin becomes more glowing because hydration and moisture are maintained.
For a calming effect, can be seen from the photo above. It seems that some of the pimples have disappeared and some have turned into PIH. In addition, PIH also seems to be fading away. Again, usage This Elsheskin Hydracare Calming Serum is not alone, it’s layered with two other serums.
Okay now let’s check the claim with the benefits that I feel..
- Instant Fresh & Fast Absorb – yes!
- Provides up to 72 hours of hydration – I don’t know for sure, but in 2-3 weeks my skin has never felt really dry
- Rosacea, Sunburn, Dermatitis and Sensitive Skin Friendly – unfortunately I can’t prove this claim
- Can fight 11 bacteria that cause allergies, irritation and acne – yes! My acne has calmed down and disappeared, and on the skin it feels good too
- Can reduce hyperpigmentation – yes! can be seen in the before and after photos
- Makes skin look healthy and glowing – so true!