Diet Chart For Weight Loss
Before starting the article, I want to say that you are thin or obese, learn to love yourself, you should not have to lift your embarrassment for a fat body, because when you love yourself, then others will also love you, but if you want to do something for your body then you need a healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet chart. By following this diet chart you can find the ideal weight.
An ideal weight is also important because it keeps you healthy and keeps you away from diseases in your body. Whether it is to reduce obesity or increase weight, both require a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.
If we do not have a balanced diet chart and we are not adopting a healthy lifestyle then it is difficult to reduce obesity or increase weight, so there is a great need for a balanced lifestyle in our lives.
In today’s busy life, nobody has enough time to make a good diet chart for weight loss, due to which they spend hours in the gym, do dieting and take medicines to reduce them, it is very harmful. But now you do not have to do anything to reduce obesity. You just have to follow this diet chart for weight loss, which is being given here.
Our brain works smoothly and the body is not tired. This requires 1200 to 1800 calories. So much calorie energy is transmitted in the body in a better manner which is not accepted as Fat.
|Diet Chart For Weight Loss|
Early Morning (6AM-7AM): After getting up in the morning drink 2-3 glasses of lukewarm water (if you can not drink 2-3 glasses of water at a time, then drink water with a little gap). This eliminates the problems associated with the stomach and also works to take out the harmful elements of the body. Along with this, it also improves blood circulation, which will help in reducing fat.
Note: If you can not drink plain water then you can drink lemon water.
- Morning(7Am-8Am): Do exercise. Diet indeed plays an important role in weight loss compared to physical activity. But it would not be right to say that exercising is not very important. Exercise is also very important for the body to improve strength, flexibility, and muscle. Regular exercise is an important part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Breakfast(8Am-9AM): Breakfast is very important in the morning, everyone knows this. But those who have to want to lose weight think like this, they do not need breakfast, in this way they mostly skip their breakfast, which is not exactly right. For the activities of the day, you need energy for the body, which is possible only with breakfast. Do not always eat one thing at breakfast, it should keep changing. Your breakfast should not contain more than 250 calories. In Breakfast take oatmeal, omelet with green tea, idli sambhar, cornflakes, and brown bread with vegetable soup. (choose anyone).
- Mid-morning (10Am): You should not take more than 179 calories at this time. 4 Walnuts / Green Tea or Ginger, Tulsi, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Tea (Sugar-Free), and Fruit. (Choose anyone)
- Lunch(1PM-2PM): In the lunch, you need to take 261 to 300 calories. 1 bowl of brown rice + 1 bowl of pulse / one bowl of brown rice, salad, lentils, one or two roti/ fish, and multi-grain rice and 1 cup boiled vegetables. (Choose anyone)
- Snack (5PM- 6PM): In the evening you should take a 100-120 calorie diet. 1 glass of green tea and one or two wheat biscuits or one boiled egg(white part) and 1 cup green tea/fruit (almond, pie, and walnut) / orange juice/steam momos / brown bread sandwich. (Choose anyone)
- Dinner (8PM- 8:30PM): Dinner (8 PM-9PM) – Your dinner should be 350-450 calories. For this – Chicken noodle soup / 1 bowl chicken gravy + 1 bowl rice / 2 multigrain roti + salad + 1 bowl low-fat curd / 1 bowl vegetable Dalia or Upma / 1 bowl vegetable + 1 bowl sambhar + 1 bowl of salad or soup.(Choose anyone).
Note: Drink a glass of lukewarm water before sleeping in the night. This will remove toxic substances from your body and also helps in burning calories.
Imp-Tips: Water works to keep your body hydrated so you should drink more than 8 glasses of water per day. This will help you weight loss.