Best Homemade Banana Hair Masks ~ DIY Hair Pack of Banana For all hair problems
If you are worried about frizzy and falling hair then now you need to be serious about hair. In this case, the Banana hair mask is a great solution. Banana mashed on your hair may look a little strange, but you might be surprised that a banana hair mask can work magic in your hair !!!!
DIY Hair Pack of Banana For all hair problems
Therefore, for the right care of the hair, you can make good hair masks using the natural ingredients available in the house and by using these cheap hair masks you can make your hair beautiful, soft, shiny and strong.
In this post, I would suggest using banana hair masks. A banana is enough to protect you from all the problems of hair. Banana not only hydrates your hair and gives them the necessary nutrition. It also reduces Split ends and helps in good hair growth.
Benefits Of Banana Hair Masks:
Before using bananas as hair masks, let us know what are the benefits of banana hair masks.
- Banana is a rich source of protein, vitamins, magnesium, carbohydrates, silicon, natural oils, and biotin.
- Important minerals and vitamins present in bananas keep the scalp moist.
- The folic acid in banana makes your hair smooth, damage-free and shiny.
- The natural oil present in the banana moisturizes the roots.
- It controls sebum production which is most needed for healthy hair growth.
- It protects your hair from external environmental factors, chemicals, and heat.
- Banana and its peels have antimicrobial properties. This help keep fungal infections away, such as dandruff.
Best Homemade Banana Hair Masks
1. Banana Hair Mask:
Bananas have many nutritional properties that can repair damaged hair. This hair mask is the easiest to prepare.
Ingredients: One Banana
How to Make:
- Take a ripe banana. Mash banana until there are no lumps left.
- Make a good smooth paste.
Now apply it on your hair and wear a shower cap.
- Leave this mask in your hair for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Then wash it thoroughly with water.
2. Banana and Avocado Hair Mask:
Avocado contains fatty acids, magnesium, potassium, pantothenic acid, and vitamins A, B6, C, E and K1 which are important for hair growth. The proteins present in it help to strengthen the hair follicles.
It is especially good for hair if a banana is mixed with avocado. This hair mask will remove the dryness of your hair, making them soft and shiny.
Ingredients: ½ ripe avocado, 1 ripe banana, and 2 tablespoons olive oil
How To Make:
- Take avocado and bananas. Mash it together until there are no lumps left.
- Now add olive oil in this mixture and mix it well.
- Apply this hair mask on hair, Make sure you coat all your hair from the roots to the tips thoroughly.
Leave it in for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair well with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair.
3. Banana And Coconut Oil Hair Mask:
Coconut oil has healing properties. It helps nourish our scalp and reduces all scalp infections. Coconut Oil contains vitamin E and vitamin K. Vitamin E is very good for dry and damaged hair. Moreover, vitamin K helps reduce dandruff. The combination of banana and coconut provides long-lasting shine.
Ingredients: 1 ripe banana, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 tablespoon of coconut milk.
How To Make:
- Peel and Mash the banana in a bowl.
Now add coconut oil and coconut milk in it.
- Mix and make a creamy paste.
Apply this hair mask from the roots to the tips.
- Paying special attention to your scalp.
- Wear on a shower cap and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo it as usual.
4. Banana And Aloe Vera Hair Mask:
Aloe vera is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E, which also help remove dead cells on your scalp, prevent hair loss, dandruff, and promote hair growth. Aloe vera gives you smooth and shiny hair. This banana and aloe vera hair mask makes your hair strong, shiny and bouncy.
Ingredients: 2-3 medium-sized bananas and 2 aloe vera leaf.
How to Make:
- Remove all the pulp from the aloe vera leaf.
- Put aloe vera pulp and banana in a grinder.
- Grind the mixture well until you have got a thick paste.
- Apply this hair mask with a hair color brush.
Make sure the mixture goes deep into your roots.
- Coat your entire scalp and all your hair.
Leave it to sit for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with cold water and shampoo it.
5. Banana And Milk Hair Mask:
This hair mask is the easiest way to nourish your hair. Milk is rich in vitamins and protein, casein protein, helps to nourish, strengthen and moisturize our hair. Banana And Milk Hair Mask help to reduce hair loss.
Ingredients: 1 banana and Milk(as your required).
How To Make:
- Cut the bananas into small pieces in a blender.
- Now add milk and blend it until you have a thick, creamy paste.
- Apply this hair mask to the roots. Be sure to coat your entire scalp with this mask.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with water. Shampoo your hair as usual.
6. Banana And Yogurt Hair Mask:
Yogurt helps to get rid of split ends. It rejuvenates damaged hair, prevents baldness, enhances your hair color, and bring back the natural hair shine!
Ingredients: 1 ripe banana and 2-3 tablespoons yogurt.
- Cut the banana into pieces and mash it properly.
- Now add curd and mix well to make a paste.
- Once this mixture becomes smooth and creamy, apply this paste from the roots of your hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap.
Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it with water and shampoo your hair as usual.
7. Banana And Honey Hair Mask:
How to Make:
- Mash the banana in a bowl until you have a soft and creamy paste.
- Add the honey in this mashed banana and mix it in well.
- Now apply the hair mask from the roots to the tips.
- Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
8. Banana And Egg Hair Mask:
The egg will nourish your hair with protein. Egg yolk improves hair growth and the best sources of protein, which is a key factor for hair growth. This hair mask prevents possibly all damaged hair related problems.
Ingredients: 1 ripe banana, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of honey.
How To Make:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Banana lumps are not left in the mixture.
- Now apply this mask gently on your scalp and hair.
- Leave this mask for an hour and gently wash it with water and shampoo.
Note: Use only egg yolk for dry hair, use egg white for oily hair, and if you have normal hair, use both yolk and white
Some important precautions should be taken while using the Banana hair mask:-
- Make sure that no chunks of banana are left, the pulp is mashed well. Because if any chunks of banana get stuck in your hair then it will be difficult to remove.
- Banana hair mask should not dry completely on your hair. It is easy to remove when they are moist.
- Make sure you don’t have a latex allergy. People who are allergic to natural rubber latex may also be allergic to foods such as banana, avocado, chestnut, kiwi, peaches, tomatoes, potatoes, and bell peppers.