Benefits of sesame seeds | Some main reasons to include sesame seeds in your diet
Benefits of Sesame Seeds
Sesame is also known as sesame in Hindi. Sesame seeds are highly beneficial for health. By consuming sesame in winter, you get lots of energy. Sesame is being used to enhance beauty since ancient times. Sesame contains many nutrients such as calcium, protein, and carbohydrate, etc.
In this article, you will know what is Benefits of sesame seeds | Some main reasons to include sesame seeds in your diet. Sesame Oil also good for health. Sesame seeds are a rich source of nutrients.
Type of sesame seeds:-
- Black Seeds
- white Seeds
- Brown Seeds
- Red Sesame Seeds
Top amazing health benefits of sesame seeds
1. Benefits of sesame seeds For our healthy heart – Sesame seeds are high in fiber. Eating plenty of fiber is good for heart health. Sesame seeds lower bad ldl cholesterol and reduce hypertension which promotes better heart health.
2. Sesame seeds make our bones strong- Sesame seeds are rich in calcium, phosphorous, zinc, copper and magnesium which can keep your bones strong and prevent osteoporosis.
3. Stress & anxiety: It gives relief from stress & anxiety. The use of foods that help in the production of serotonin helps in feeling positive, which keeps old stress away. Sesame oil is a good example of this. Sesame oil contains tyrosine which is directly linked to our serotonin activity. Serotonin imbalance can cause depression and stress.
4. Sesame seeds are good for oral & Dental Health: Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins and calcium. Vitamin D is good for oral health. Sesame seeds are high in Calcium which is good for teeth.
5. Sesame seeds are good for anemia patients: Sesame seeds are good for anemia patients because sesame seeds are loaded with iron which helps to prevent anemia.
6. Good for children: Sesame is beneficial for the development of children because there is a lot of protein and amino acids in the sesame. Which help in the growth and strength of children.
7. Skin Problem: Sesame seeds remove all skin problems and make your skin shiny and soft. E-vitamin is necessary for the body to keep healthy skin, nails and hair and sesame seeds are a way to improve your consumption of e vitamin.
8. Blood Pressure: Sesame seeds reduce high blood pressure problems. Sesame has a high power of magnesium, a substance that may positively reduce hypertension.
9. Sesame seeds improve digestion: High fiber content and unsaturated fatty acid in black sesame seeds relieve indigestion and constipation.
10. Strengthen bones: Sesame seeds are best to help build your bones. Because sesame seeds are rich in calcium, phosphorus, zinc, and magnesium which can keep your bones strong and healthy.
How to Use of sesame seeds to reduce swelling in the fingers?
Take 50 ml of sesame oil and heat it lightly by adding 1/4 rock salt.
Bring your fingers well before sleeping in the night. If you do this daily, then your finger swelling will be cured within a few days.
Relieve Back Problem with the help of sesame seeds
Take 20 grams black sesame seeds and add 2 chopped dry dates. Now add a glass of water to this mixture and boil it well. After boiling, filter it. Now add 1 tsp Ghee and mix it well. Drink it daily, there is a lot of benefit in lower back pain.