Beetroot lip Balm | How To Make Beetroot Lip Balm At Home
Everyone likes pink and soft lips, but for some reason, our lips turn dark. We use chemical-based lip balm to cover dark lips, but now you do not need to use chemical-filled lip balm.
You tried everything that claims to give you pink and soft lips in just one week. But try this time homemade beetroot lips balm.
In this article, I will tell you that how to make Beetroot Lip Balm at Home, this Beetroot Lip Balm is 100% natural and also easy to prepare. Try This Beetroot Lip Balm and make your lips soft & pink.
How To Make Beetroot Lip Balm At Home
Beetroot juice contains a significant amount of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is very effective in reducing pigmentation and blemishes.
1. Beetroot Lip Balm with Ghee:-
Ingredients: Beetroot juice, ghee, and water.
Desi Ghee: Desi Ghee is one of the best home remedies to cure dry lips, apply Desi Ghee on lips with soft hands and then massage it very tenderly to get smooth healthy lips.
How to Make Beetroot Lip Balm with Ghee:
- Wash and peel a fresh beetroot.
- Now cut small pieces of beetroot and extract the juice from the juicer. (If there is no juicer. Grate it, filter it with a sieve, and extract its juice.)
- Now put 1 teaspoon of ghee, 2 teaspoons of beetroot juice in a glass bowl. Mix it well.
- Take boiled hot water in a vessel and place that glass bowl in this vessel and mix again all the ingredients well.
- When the mixture becomes completely liquid, fill it in a small plastic container.
- Keep it in the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- when it becomes tough, then you can use it.
- Use it every time you want.
- We have not used any chemical in this recipe, it is 100% natural.
Note: You can also use Vaseline or coconut oil in place of ghee to make Beetroot lip balm.
Advantages of Beetroot Lip Balm:
- Beetroot will remove the blackness of the lips and give them a pink color.
- This will give natural moisture to lips
- This Beetroot Lip balm helps remove the blackness of lips, dry lips, and pigmentation of lips.