Basic Nail Care Hacks For Beautiful Nails: Keep Your Nails Healthy
Long and strong nails are the desire of every girl. Your wish will be fulfilled by basic nail care hacks, which will make your nails healthy, beautiful, and strong. Let’s see below
We don’t have time to visit the salon for manicures to get beautiful and strong nails.
But few Basic Nail Care Hacks help to get beautiful nails.
The combination of a well-balanced diet, daily nail care tips, and good personal hygiene can give you salon-worthy nails.
For this, you don’t need to go anywhere.
Basic Nail Care Hacks For Beautiful Nails
1. Use Moisturizer
2. Care for your Cuticles
3. Avoid using harsh polish
4. Buff instead of colour
5. Choose a good remover
6. Make a natural nail strengthening treatment
7. Eat Well
1. Use Moisturizer: When applying lotion and oil into your hands, make sure you rub it into the cuticles and nails, as well. Regular hand washing or excessive use of hand sanitiser can dry out the moisture of the skin and nails. Try to apply moisturizer after every hand wash.
Coconut oil or any oils are excellent for rubbing into your nails and cuticles.
2. Care for your Cuticles: Cuticles protect new nails from bacteria when they grow out from the root of the nail. Cuticles are a barrier to bacteria, and cutting them can lead to a painful infection. Avoid having your trimmed during a manicure.
You can moisture and push them back with a cuticle pusher and trim away only dead pieces of skin.
3. Avoid using harsh polish: Nail polish usually contains very toxic chemicals, which are not good for nails. But some companies like OPI, Orly, Sally Hansen and Revlon make some polishes that don’t contain these chemicals.
Whenever you purchase nail polish, Make sure you read the label carefully before purchasing. Buy water-based polishes, these nail polishes don’t last as long but are the safest option out there.
4. Buff instead of colour: It may not be a fancy or eye-catching colour, but a bit of buffing can go long-lasting.
Take the time to trim, file, and buff your nails properly. You will be pleasantly surprised at how great they can look, despite as natural.
The first is to wash your nails and dry them with a soft towel. Buff your nails using it around the corner to give the nails a nice touch. Always file from the outside edge of the nail inward.
5. Choose a good remover: You can get acetone-free remover almost anywhere, which is less harsh on your nails. Check the ingredients and try to use a remover that is made from natural ingredients. Buy a remover that can quickly and easily remove your nail paint.
6. Make a natural nail strengthening treatment: Try these natural remedies to make your nails strong.
- Lemon juice and olive oil: Take 3 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice in a bowl. Heat the mixture in a microwave or gas until it becomes slightly hot. Massage each nail with this mixture for 2 minutes. Leave it overnight.
- Coconut oil massage: Heat 1-2 tbsp coconut oil in nails and apply this oil to each nail. Massage your fingers for 5 minutes. Do this process 2 to 3 times a day for best results.
7. Eat Well: Your diet should be rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, zinc and healthy fats. B vitamins help reduce brittleness, zinc gets rid of white spots, iron prevents streak formation, calcium keeps them strong, and vitamin C prevents dryness. Drink plenty of water to keep your nails hydrated.